Thursday 9 June 2011

It’s the little things

This is a picture taken an ordinary day when we met daddy for lunch in the city where he works. It was a happy moment and we felt like if we were stealing some time together.

This layout is dominated by the Pink Paislee Daily Junque papers but I also added some other embellishments. They fitted so well with those papers, however, as you might not see them at a first glimpse.
The apricot colored edge is done with Martha Stewart's edge punch Garden Trellish. I used it as normal and then cut out the outermost part.


I love to use mists, masks and stamps on my layouts. On this one I used three different mists – pink, reddish and purple. I also stamped with a cute little stamp from Inkido.

Thanks for looking!

Material:
Mists: Tattered Angels 'Cadillac Pink', 'Rum Punch' (reddish), Fully Purple; Stamp: Inkodo; Ink: Versa Color 'Copper'; Edge Punch: EK Martha Stewart 'Garden Trellis', 'Binding Edge'; Patterned Papers: Pink Paislee 'Daily Junque', Cosmo Cricket 'Upcycle' (red); Embellishments: Paper House (parrot and flowers), Websters (Fabric Tickets and car cut out from Trendsetter paper), Fancy Pants (die-cut text).

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is stunning, how gorgeous is that parrot, the stamping is awesome, I just love those papers and the pansies are gorgeous too. Great layout my friend. Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!