Wednesday 2 April 2014

Happy birthday!

For once I found some time to join in on a challenge between the DT assignments. I really should try to do that more often! I choose That’s just so cute who are wishing for stars on your project. Here is my take:

 
I used watercolours and splashes of mist on my background. And of course I added a lot of stars! :)

 
I also used some olive green ink and did a lot of stamping. The picture is taken at our daughters birthday.

 
Thanks for looking! Take care!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Helene!
    Love your details ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Denne var kjempestilig. Love it! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos oss i TJSC. Kanskje du har tid og lyst til å delta på vår påskeutfordring også?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!