Tuesday 7 June 2011

Easter Witch

This is a picture from last Easter. Usually I scrap the pictures immediately but there were so many fun challenges last month so I preferred to scrap them first. So, that’s why it’s Easter here at my blog at this time of the year!
On this layout I used a lot of different mists (five different). They were all yellow (2 shades) and pink (3 shades), though. It was fun to work with different shades in this way. Actually my purpose was to capture the colors in Sassafras Lass ‘Starters: Line Up’ and ‘Sweetly Smitten: Pen Pals’ that I thought was beautiful together. But I didn’t want it to be obvious that I used Sass Lass products. To manage, I used dies, other embellishments and mists (as mentioned).


Thanks for looking!
Material:
Mists: Tattered Angels ‘Sun Sisters’, ‘Lemon Zest’, 'Cadillac Pink', ‘Cherub Pink’, ‘Tattered Rose’; Stamp: Reprint; Ink: Versa Color 'Copper', ‘Canary’; Dies: Sissix; Edge Punch: EK Martha Stewart 'Garden Trellis'; Patterned Papers: Sassafras Lass ‘Starters’ and ‘Sweetly Smitten, Prima ‘Sweet Fairy’ (photo mat with some extra yellow made with ink), Scrap House (yellow with feathers), Pink Paislee ‘Daily Junque (apricot punched with 'Garden Trellis'), Crate ‘Emmas Shoppe’; Embellishments: Prima (butterfly), Echo Park (tickets), Basic Grey (part of flowers), Sassafras Lass (doilies, flower, heart and part of flowers to the left). Ribbon: Panduro Hobby; Alpha Stickers: Sassafras Lass ‘Khaki’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!