Wednesday 1 June 2011

DT at The Lollipop Ladies!!!

I’m so proud to tell you that I’ll be a “Candy Stripe Lady” for the next three months!!! That means that I’ll be part of The Lollipop Ladies design team! I’m SO happy about this as I really love that kind of challenges with colors and something extra that is required. I just finished my first layout as a Candy Stripe and it’s really a fun challenge so make sure you look into  The Lollipop Ladies at Wednesday 8th of June when the new challenge will be up there! My layout will be posted here at my blog as soon as it’s posted at The Lollipop Ladies ;)
I hope to meet you there (and here too)!

1 comment:

  1. Super congratulations on the DT job, you will be seriously awesome with the inspirational challenges, I will look forward to seeing what you design for them.

    I have actually never heard of the Camelot Studio, I find it so frustrating that USA doesn't stock those papers when they are made over there, good luck. Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!