Thursday 16 June 2011

Egg Hunt

These pictures are taken this Easter when our daughter went for an egg hunt in our garden. I wanted the layout to have “Easter embellishments” but not “Easter colors”.
I fell in love with these rabbits from Crafty Secrets. Aren’t they marvelous? The background behind them is sprayed with lime mist and stamped with copper ink. Behind the pictures and the rabbit with a basket I used yellow mist.

To create a "happy Ester feeling" I decorated with some eggs, flowers etc. The beautiful papers with chickens are from Pion Design.
For the title I used an alpha die and two different patterned papers.
Thanks for looking!
Material:
Mists: Tattered Angels ‘Sun Sisters’, Memories Mists ‘Margarita’; Ink: Versa Color ‘Copper’; Stamp: You Do; Dies: Tim Holtz; Edge Punch: Martha Stewart; Patterned Papers: Cosmo Cricket ‘Up Cycle’ (red), Reminisce ‘Genuine Girl’ (pink photo mats), Pion Design ‘Sagan om våren’ (pink respectively green with chickens), Crate ‘Portrait Collection’ (flowers), Sassafras Lass ‘Starters’ (letters), K & Company ‘Life’s Journey Dictionary’ (letters); Embellishments: Basic Grey (die-cut eggs), Crafty Secrets (rabbits and birds), Webster’s (fabric ticket); Rhinestones: Queen & Co; Twine: Pink Paislee ‘Soiree’.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Helene, how gorgeous, those rabbits are just amazing, the gorgeous journalling strips, this is just amazing, you inspire me soooo much, I am a little out of sorts at the moment, I go to work officially tomorrow and Nate goes to Kindy for the very first time. Oh he is growing up so much, I love love this, and it brings a smile to my face. Who knows I may come over and scrap with you one day. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to say I hope you are feeling so much better soon, we both have chest infections because of the -1 degree weather. Get well soon. Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!