Thursday 19 May 2011

Enjoy a long summer!

This layout is supposed to capture that special feeling that I (like most of us, I think) have every spring. That everything lies ahead of us. The whole summer! The photo is taken when our daughter is playing at the beach. I used sepia as I thought that was a bit fun to combine with pastel colors.
To capture the feeling of summer I used flowers and butterflies as embellishments.

I also put in a little fairy to make our dreams come true!
Material:
Mask: Prima; Glimmer Mist: Lemon Zest & Cadillac Pink; Stamps: Viva Decor; Ink: Tim Holtz ‘Shabby Shutters’; Papers: Websters Primerose Garden (flowers), Prima Botanical (pastel blue), Glitz Afternoon Muse (stripes), Prima Sweet Fairy (pastel green); Embellishments: Prima (large butterfly), Bo Bunny (smaller butterfly), K & Company (Tag Metal Art with a bird), Pink Paislee (rub-on fairy), Fancy Pants (die-cut word); Letter Stickers: Kaiser Craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!