Wednesday 17 August 2011

A rainy summer

Today there’s a new challenge up at The Lollipop Ladies! This time you should be inspired by a picture of a pink embossed cupcake (there is some red in the picture too). The extra challenge is to add some dry embossing.
I thought I had done so many pink layouts lately so I started thinking of how to make something “new” out of it. And I came up with the idea to make a pink page about the incredibly rainy summer we have!


I wanted to add a lot of dots and splashes to get the feeling of raindrops. First I sprayed the background with different shades of pink mist. Then I stamped with two sizes of bubble wrap and two shades of pink ink and embossed it. Finally I splashed some dark grey and pink mist.
My dry embossing is seen behind the picture. It’s colored with some ink in order to be more visible. I made the round “flowers” myself.


Thanks so much for looking!!! I hope you will join the challenge!!!

2 comments:

  1. this is sooooooooooooooooooo cute , just love it to bits .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummmy lo! LOL
    Great job with the misting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!