Wednesday 23 February 2011

Mamma

This layout is made for a challenge at ARTastic. The challenge was to be inspired by the painting ‘Venus at her Toilet’ by Pieter Paul Rubens. To get bonus points the layout should be about you, there should be wings somewhere at the layout and you should use a mirror image or the same picture of you multiple times.


I wanted to use this opportunity to make a portrait of myself using my favorite colors, embellishments symbolizing my different hobbies and a picture of me scrapping. (To match the portrait of my husband which I posted at this blog on the 13th of February.) The picture in the frame to the right is a photo transfer and the flowers (Hemerocallis) are pictures taken in our garden last summer. My hobbies are gardening, reading books and magazines, needlework and fashion. The fairy is symbolizing my wild fantasy…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!