Wednesday 29 February 2012

Sweet as sugar

This layout is made for the February Challenge at Kraft it up!. The challenge is to create a layout about love, using some pink (on kraft paper). In Sweden a lot of parents order Christmas Cards from different online shops using pictures of their children. As I scrapped my Christmas Cards myself I choose to add this picture of DD on the back of the cards. What a success! Everyone loved this picture, telling us how cute she is. So I thought it would be fun to scrap a layout about this, putting it in DD’s album.
I used the “February Kit” that I got from Zima in our monthly switch. It was a little bit pink and was on the “cake theme”. So it was perfect for this idea about her being “sweet as sugar”. To be honest I think it even created this idea in my head… This time I added some stuff that I had at home. I colored the white flowers in the kit.

Here’s some close ups:

Thanks for the Honorable Mention last month!!! And thanks to all of you that are popping by and leaving comments!!!

8 comments:

  1. WOWZERS!! I REALLY love what you have done with the kit Swap......... & that photo is TOTALLY & UTTERLY ADORABLE!!! You know by now I'm a BIG fan of your backgrounds...... ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totalmente adorável!
    Gostei muito das cores...tão doce.
    E obrigada por gostar do meu jeito de fazer scrap,
    também adoro o seu estilo.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sure sweet as a sugar :))) Adorable photo and beautiful layout!
    Love what you did with the background.
    Thank you for leaving me such warm and kind comments on my blog! I appreciate that very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men ååh vilken fin layout det blev av det där hjärtligt rosa och bulliga fika kitet du fick! Det är så himla roligt, intressant och lärorikt att se vad du gör med grejerna jag skickar!
    Jättesnyggt med färgstänken och färgkladdet i botten på craft pappret!!! Och dottern din är verkligen söt som socker! :)

    Tänkte vänta med att skicka mars kitet till dig efter att jag varit på träffen/mässan i Karlstad i helgen, ifall att jag hittar något snyggt där som jag kan skicka med... Men det har du säkert inget emot! ;)

    Önskar dig en trevlig helg!
    Kram Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a little sweetie ... this page is awesome Helene .... the photo is the focal point and the flowers clustered around the pic is beautiful ... love it .. hugz to you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet page! Super cute photo and love that pink paint against the craft paper! Wonderful Helene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous!!! I really love your paintwork - so unique and sooo pretty!!! I also love the layout below this one - those colour rainbow leaves looks amazing! Fantastic work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous layout Helene. LOve the coloured paint drops on the background and you've done a great job of Jazzing up the white flowers what a difference some Colour and glitterer make hey? Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!