Saturday 25 February 2012

I love the traces of your games

This layout is made for a challenge at Scrap Perra (a Swedish webshop). The challenge is to make a layout about love, but not about a person or a pet. I made a layout with the title “I love the traces of your games”. Sometimes it just looks as a mess when DD is spreading her toys all over the place but sometimes its touches my heart…
I used a new paper from My Mind’s Eye as a background. I decorated it with mist, gesso and acrylic paint. I used some stickers from Basic Grey and some tape. I also did some doodling around the pictures.

These letters are made with a template from Crafters workshop and a pen.
Thanks for looking!!! And thanks for leaving comments!!!

4 comments:

  1. Estou encantada com toda a arte e cores!!
    Ficou muito lindo,Helene..Eu amei o título desse jeito.

    Um ótimo fim de semna para você.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helene I just love your work! It's so fun, free and full of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Härligt färgglad layout! Så snyggt med färgstänken och de olika färgerna i titeln! Supersnyggt med doodlingen runt korten oxå! Och efter att ha läst din berättelse om layouten så är den lilla die cuten med texten "This is a house filled with love" så perfekt och supergullig i sammanhanget.
    Kram Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!