Tuesday 22 March 2011

Karusell

This layout was made for a challenge at ARTastic. This month you should be inspired by Marc Chagall’s painting “The Circus Horse”. On the layout you should have a horse, one more animal somewhere on the page and at least three circles. The layout should also be bright and colorful.



I choose to make a layout about my daughter riding a horse on a carousel. The new collection Ellie’s Tale from Sassafras Lass was perfect for the idea. Bright colors and fun! I started up with one of Sassafras Lass ‘Starters’, which I think have the right feeling of “festival”. I then added photos, photo mat, and the embellishments that are cut out from papers and cardstock stickers. Finally I added some feathers, trims, colorful pearls, and alphabet stickers. I had a great lot of fun with this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!