Sunday 23 December 2012

Santa Claus

Today I want to share another layout that I made for Allt Om Scrap’s December Daily. The word is Santa and the picture is from last year. DD was a bit afraid of Santa and she didn’t want to go and get the presents alone. I tried to take a picture where you could not see that but it failed. But now I think it’s so cute that you can see that she is holding her daddy’s hand. :)
Here’s a close up:
Don't forget I'm having a giveaway. Go here if you haven't joined in yet!

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! Take care!!!

8 comments:

  1. Helene, this is such a lovely layout! I love how you stamped over the sentiment. Great splashes of color, as usual.
    I'm sorry I didn't visit your blog for so long time, and now I will sure catch up :).
    I wish you and your lovely family Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvilken fantastisk jule LO. Det er ikke alltid lett å ta imot pakker fra jule nissen med det ble et flott bilde
    Like washi tapene og så er deu så flik til å hånd tegen på LOne dine
    Ønsker deg og dine en riktig så fin Julaften og jule tid:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout for this theme, Helene!
    I desire to heart a wonderful Christmas for
    you and your loved ones.
    [***]
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Den här layouten är så härligt julig och så inspirerande kreativ! =)

    Kram och god fortsättning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is nothing short of fabulous. Wow..just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looooove this Helene. Gorgeous work. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh denna å helt makalös cool och julig.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!