I have finished this year’s Christmas cards! My intention was to make 18 cards with their own unique design and here they are:
1. This one has acrylic paint in gold on muslin, die-cut embellishments and a metal embellishment from Bo Bunny.
2. Die-cut, fuzzy-cut, a frame painted with gold acrylic paint, and some muslin.
3. Fuzzy-cut flowers, muslin, twine and a metal Christmas tree (in green).
4. Die-cut snowflakes and embossed black snowflakes.
5. Gold mist, die-cut embellishments, a poinsettia (flower) and bells.
6. Fuzzy-cut flowers, a stamp and some Distress Stickles.
7. White gesso as “snow”, acrylic paint (splashed and on the die-cut embellishment), and some bells.
8. Mist in green and gold, red pearls as “berries” and a metal snowflake.
9. Mist, die-cut flower and branch, poinsettia and bells.