Thursday 30 April 2015

Painting eggs

This layout is made for the April challenge at Show Us Your Stuff. Thay have an awesome pastel moodboard to be inspired by this month. You should also include a handmade embellishment. Here is my take on it:

 



I made an Easter layout with "Easter embellishments". The photo shows DD and her friend decorating ester eggs. They were both painting and decorating with stickers. I cut out some eggs from a pattern paper and asked DD to decorate them with stickers as they did on the real eggs on the photo. Those are my handmade embellishments.


 
Here is another close-up:



Thanks for stopping by! Take care!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout. I love those handmade embellishments, lol, too cute. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute LO - clever handmade embellies. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the challenge! I love your mix of papers & very cute handmade embellishments. Thanks for joining in this month over @ SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout Helene! I adore those cute little embellishments you have created, they are perfect! Great take on the board. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! LOVE those eggs! Perfect for this page and for our mood board challenge. Thanks for joining in at Show Us Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so much fun....that is awesome.. thank you for creating this wonderful layout from our mood board challenge at show us your stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun page! I love all those easter embellishments! Thanks for playing along at Show Us Your Stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!