Wednesday 21 May 2014

Purple and green at Punky Scraps

Today I want to show you my DT layout for Punky Scraps May challenge. We have an awesome color combination for you – purple and green. We also have an inspiring sketch. Here is my interpretation:


 


I used watercolour to create a background inspired by the sketch using purple and green. I also doodled circles to frame one sticker, one flair button and one heart.

Here are two close ups:

 

I really loved this color combination! I hope you do too. Welcome to play along!!

4 comments:

  1. wow This is super cute Helene...it looks fab with the running colours and splodges mixed with the funky stamping and a relly sweet photo too...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Beautiful Helene;loved the color combo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favorite color combos....yours turned out so well! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous page and I spy some 3rd Eye goodness in there too :)! Hope you are doing fine?? Lots of greetings, Sanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!