Wednesday 23 April 2014

Fantasy lego cars

Here is my DT layout for Punky Scraps this month. Punky Scraps is celebrating spring with a spring inspired moodboard. I was inspired by the colors and the playfulness in the picture. To get as intense colors as in the picture I used acrylic paint.

 
 
I first added grey watercolour, then acrylic paint, and finally splashed on some black mist.

 


I thought tis tape from Glitz was perfect in its colors but I wanted some texture to the page. To achieve that I taped it on cardstock, cut it out and fastened it on the layout using 3D-dots.



Thanks for looking! Take care!

2 comments:

  1. Wow .. beautiful result.
    I love your painting, flawless composition with the picture :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!