Tuesday 24 September 2013

Quirky and fun at ARTastic

Today I want to share with you a DT-layout I made for ARTastic. I’m late showing it but the challenge is really fun and there is still a couple of days left to join in if you want!
The challenge is to get inspired of a painting by Michael Cartwright and to create something quirky and fun. Could it be better? Here’s my layout. A layout that you can actually play with by changing glasses etc on the girls at the photo. :)
Here's an example:

And the inspiration painting:


Thanks for looking!! Take care! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so fun!
    Loving all the innovative details :)
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cool and so much fun! I bet your daughter loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only is this page totally cute, that idea is brilliant!! Changing glasses and mustaches...awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!