Sunday 7 July 2013

Action all the time

If you like to be challenged you should play along at Kraft It Up this month! The challenge is to “create a layout using a different style than you normally create, for example if you are a textured/layered scrapper try clean and simple...”. Could it be more challenging than that?
As I normally create with texture and layers I took Mel’s “advice” and made a clean and simple layout…
I used white mist and some light pink acrylic paint on the background. On top of that there are some washi tape, doodling and three hearts – and that is it! That leaves a lot of “white space” too, which is not common around here…
Here is a close up:
Thanks for looking! Take care! :)

3 comments:

  1. Look at this, a fine example of
      fantastic clean because the photo is worthy of highlighting only one here!
    LOVE it.
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! I love this! So clever!!! You have aced this challenge! What a cool challenge too! I don't know if I could do it... maybe! You have done soooo well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helene! I love the negative space on this. the pic is so cute and I love the colorful accents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!