This layout is made for June’s challenge at Kraft it up! The challenge is to use 3 different alphas, 3 pictures, 3 or more words in the title, and a masked background.
Here’s my take on it:
I have had this idea to make my own doodled flowers with ProMarkers for a while, and I thought they would go perfectly with these pictures of DD on her way to a troll party. I actually made some for my friend Zima in our kit switch for June too and you can see a totally different (and oh, so beautiful!) way to use them here on her blog :)
I continued on the doodling theme and made a frame around the pictures too. I doodled it on the background paper so you can see the masking through it. When masking the background I used acrylic paint and six different masks! The branches are made with modeling paste to make some texture before adding the green paint.
I used a seventh mask to make these letters… (The three alphas asked for is found at the top of the page).
Thanks for looking!!! I hope you enjoyed it!!! I always enjoy popping over to your blogs!!!