Here’s my take on Punky Scraps Get Picky Challenge (Challenge 48). For this layout I also used my April Kit from Zima (we have a switch each month).
For the challenge you should include…
1. Anything brown: the branches
2. Five different patterned papers: Four of them are seen in the close up. The last one is the fuzzy cut flowers “falling of the branch” to the right of the picture.
3. Splashes of paint: check
4. Five lines of journaling: failed this one (which is OK according to the challenge)
5. Tulle/Mesh/Burlap: I used tulle on the handmade flowers.
6. Butterflies: Three pink one
7. Demin: I used a demin patterned paper for the handmade flowers – together with the tulle.
Here’s what I came up with:
And here’s what I found in the gorgeous, inspiring kit from Zima:
And finally a close up:
Thanks for looking!!! We’re heading for a new weekend and I take the opportunity to wish you all some wonderful scrap time with all the new challenges that are coming up!