Wednesday 16 November 2011

Children’s party

Remember my celebration challenge??? When I went back to my new job after my pneumonia I thought that why not do a layout myself in those colors? (I’m not competing of course). I chose to add some red and orange as the door to my office is red and the sash is orange. Well… I thought it was a great combination…;) You can read more about the challenge and the prize here.
The picture is taken on DD’s children’s party.
All the yellow/grey/black/white fuzzy-cut flowers and papers are from Authentique’s collection Blissful. The background is decorated with yellow mist and grey Distress Ink on a Crafters Workshop mask.

I made the orange flower to the left myself. The red flower to the right is cut with a Tim Holtz die.
I also added some cute playing children fuzzy-cut from a October Afternoon paper.

Thank you SO much for looking (and leaving comments)!!! I REALLY hope that you got inspired and that you will run to your scrap places and start creating! ;) LOL! The deadline is the 4th of December.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, so many gorgeous little touches. the OA fussy cut children are a great match to this page, the splashes of red flowers, that banner you've made out of the punch, and those fab Authentique papers. they all come together with a fantastic result. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!!! I love this! The colours are UNREAL!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoopsie!!!
    Forgot about your Challenge I will TRY & play along....
    The colors are FUN together & your layout is Delightful!!!!
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you did a great job with your own challenge... LOL Way to go for all the fussy cutting and the acordion flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!