Tuesday 26 July 2011

Finally!

Until now our daughter didn’t want to go near the water when we’ve been on the beach. She’s been complaining when we’ve wanted to go there and hasn’t even accepted to put her toes in the water… When she finally did she just LOVED it! She kept on jumping into the water and bathing until she was shivering and shaking teeth. ;) (And we are happy parents as we now can go to the beach whenever we want to!

I decorated the background with turquoise, blue and beige mist. I also stamped some “grass” and sea shells in green, copper and gold. The rest of the embellishments are punched in my die-cut machine (some “grass” and a doily) and cut out of patterned papers from The Pink Gelato Collection from Kaisercraft.


Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It really makes my day!!!